Saturday, November 15, 2008

WEEK-END....VACATION-END....................

The week has ended, and so has the vacation! Actually! Emotions are fighting with each other for the HOT SEAT! I seriously don’t know whether I am sad about the fact that the vacations have ended, or I am happy, because the busy life’s going to start again.

After doing a good analysis, I realized situations won’t change; emotions are going to fight with each other, till the very end!

I know I cribbed almost every night, about the fact that I am sick of doing nothing, and sick of sleeping. But that was at the end of the day. That means I really enjoyed doing nothing and sleeping all the day. Actually I’ve got so used to it, that parting from it seems pretty difficult for me! I also feel sad, when I imagine those 4 lectures back to back!

But lectures are just a part of the day, just some mere 4 hours. The remaining time spent in college is incomparable to any time I’ve ever had in life! I love spending time in college, canteen and also the Reading Hall! Those chats with friends, those leg-pulling sessions, and the weirdest theories we come up with, I’ll get to enjoy all that. Vishnu’s hot coffee, Gala’s cold coffee! I’ll get to enjoy that too! Oh! My happiness has taken the Hot Seat yet again.

Don’t worry about the sadness, it’ll take the Hot Seat too, now that I’ll go and sleep, Sadness will conquer, because I’ll really miss sleeping till late afternoon. :)

P.S. Doing nothing refers to, eating, watching movies, cooking, roaming and chatting with one of my Best Friend.

2 comments:

sanket kambli said...

sote raho!!!
sleeping beauty...maja maro!!

Sameeta Kambli said...

Ab toh sunday ke alawa soney hi nahi milta! :(