Sunday, November 23, 2008

Today it's the 24th.....hm! and only when I sign into Orkut, see that my college friend Shraddha's birthday is closing upon, only then I realise, my birthday is closing on too! I haven't felt the rush which is usually felt by me a week, or sometimes even a month before my birthday! Maybe it's just that I'm too busy these days, Yeah Maybe. 
I'm busy with Anubhuti -The N.S.S. festival coming up, I am not doing any great event managememnt part of it, I've just participated in the Marathi folk Dance performance [it's a group performance], hope I do well, and don't injure myself :P  
Again talking about my birthday, I'm done with the shopping and I'm happy about it :) Shopping and happiness just don't go hand in hand, they are like con-joined twins :P Shopping makes me happy, and trying new clothes over and over again is my hobby. The view of new clothes in the wardrobe brings a smile on my face. Birthday also reminds me of the last time I'd changed my "about me" on orkut. It talked about Things I've learnt in the 18 years of my life! Now that I'll no more be 18 I think I should change it. 
It goes as follows,
things i learnt in these 18 years!!!
=>When we look back to our past and laugh, that's the time we really have improved. => In your life you should not be a supporting actress, it's your life, take the lead!!! -The Holiday. => getting away with a lie might be a nice magic trick....but honesty works miracles!!!!!! -doogie howser m.d. =>>everyone's unique, but they lose their uniqueness in the quest of being someone else!. =>>people laugh at me cuz i m different, but i don't laugh at them even if they are all the same [:p] =>>whatever is happening, is happening for the best...right now it may be a sad moment, but later on you'll be happy that it happened!!! =>>a final destination is already set for us....it's the way we walk up to it!!!! =>rock n roll ain't noise pollution =>laugh and the world laughs with/at[if u laugh at the wrong time [:p] ]u and cry and ur best friend makes you laugh!!!!! =>we are what our priorities make us! => i'm eighteen ..i get confused everyday...eighteeen...ijust don't know what to say!!!!! -creed
Thanks to all the people who were with me, prayed for me, thought about me, changed me for the better, taught me, showed me this beautiful world, keep on doing this great job. You make my life better than what it would have been otherwise :)

2 comments:

sanket kambli said...

kitna shopping!!! u want to open boutique in house!!!
on serious note...enjoy ur birthday week...wow u learnt so many things on being 18 ...all I learnt that I still have lot to learn...

Sameeta Kambli said...

@sankoobaba
The more i shop, the less it is! Even I've to learn a lot still!