Friday, August 29, 2008

Yes! I am happy, that my schedule has kept me busy. But still I don’t long for a holiday, not as of now! I still love spending my time attending practical session, boring lectures, interesting lectures, important lectures, spending time in the canteen, reading hall- here am I supposed to use studying, instead of spending time?, does it make a difference :P.

In the last few weeks I had a nice time, at least worth writing. I am an ardent fan of Johnny Depp and have always tried my best to watch most of his movies, and how can I lose a chance of watching CHOCOLAT which was aired on WORLD MOVIES. It’s a beautiful movie, something what women would love. Here the protagonist being a woman, it revolves around how she starts with a very unconventional shop, a shop of chocolates. She’s considered as a satan’s helper. The priest in the church forces people to stay away from chocolate, from her and from Johnny Depp the ranger. It’s about how they come together finally convincing people of their town. It’s quite a normal story but brilliant performances by both, Juliette Binoche and of course Johnny Depp. Though, the best part of the movie was the last statement, I don’t remember it exactly, but all it meant was to gain goodwill, instead of looking at things which u can avoid, people you can stop being with, look at the things good for you, and people you include.

No significant movie after that, till Kung-fu Panda. Animated movies can never be boring! This is a wonderful movie pointing at the fact that we should never underestimate anyone, never lose hope, and trust ourselves. It shows a panda accidentally becoming the dragon warrior and how he’s entrusted upon a difficult task, and how the flabby, chubby, cute little panda becomes actually fights the baddie. The voice-over done by Black Jack does justice to the role. Emotions drawn on their faces are amazing, voice over of all the characters is good, but I found the movie very small, I would’ve loved to have a laugh for some more time. But all in all it was a good movie! Absolutely amazing!

Apart from movies, I am reading a novel to give my mind a break. I am reading The Scarlet Rider by Lucy Susex. It’s a book which absorbs you totally; I’m almost coming to its end. Will surely write a review! Now that I am talking about it all I want to do is to go and finish it! :D. Till the next time, have a nice time folks and the two movies are not worth missing, do watch them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good to see you are happy again!

n wats with women n johnny depp?
:P

Ðr. MåÑï$H said...

i agree Animated movies can never be boring!

Sameeta Kambli said...

@uddhav
yeah i m happy!!!
he he!
whats with women and Johnny Depp....here what are u exactly doing, asking a question, a sarcastic question, or just plainly teasing?