Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The little inspirations.

Sigh! Unfortunately almost all my recent posts start with me cribbing about not writing regularly enough. And here I am doing the same yet again! Well, I miss that about myself, whatever be the reason! Busy lives, blocked mind or just sheer laziness! I have been slagging a lot, and it must stop! Better sooner than later!

Just the other day had got me thinking! Had a deja-vu kind of situation. Got off from an auto just outside my gate, when some didi of my society boarded the same auto! The only difference here, the didi who I had come across a few years back, had said a few words to me before she got in. Well, what she said had made my day, and remembering it still does! She had said, 'Read your blog, you write beautifully!'.

Well, don't wish to brag here, but used to get complimented back then, when people didn't have as easy an access as is today. Still, I had a few dedicated readers, and a tiny number of fans maybe! And maybe not even for the fans, maybe I should write again, for myself! I'm not poetic, but maybe writing as me, would bring me back the me who gets lost in this fast life of ours!

And after thinking all about it, just when I was sharpening my head to come up with something, I got a second dose of inspiration, one of my students told me after a conversation, that she has read my blog! Well, it was a good feeling! To be such an irregular blogger, yet being read. And again that little conversation kicked in me a little bit of inspiration!

It's just wonderful how people can rekindle something, which was kind of losing it's light! Lucky to have such people and readers in my life! I know I've said this a million times, but I'm going to write regularly. This is indeed what I wish to resolve right now! Well who wants to wait till the new year's eve!?, Right!

Let's just hope that I'm always reminded of these little inspirations.... 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hii... write regulary on something which u feel and think important to share among us... Don't stop it... So I wish all the best as a reader of ur blog... Thanks for sharing with us... Bbye likhate rahoo.... Hum padhate rahenge....

Sameeta Kambli said...

Thank you Niraj Ghatpande, glad to know, that I still haven't lost upon my loyal readers!

Padhtey raho!! ...hum likhtey rahenge :D :)

सचिन पाळेकर said...

You write awesome sameeta...keep it up always.. will be happy to be your loyal reader...

सचिन पाळेकर said...

You write awesome sameeta...keep it up always.. will be happy to be your loyal reader...

सचिन पाळेकर said...

Awesome..

सचिन पाळेकर said...

Awesome..