Monday, May 3, 2010

Done With Exams!


It's been a week sine I've done with my exams and I finally could scrape out time to blog since my exams have finished. Well, I was busy in the "post-examination commitments".
I enjoyed those commitments though, most of them are still pending! Actually I tried to stay away from these commitments since Saturday, and they banged all the more onto me. When I avoided doing them, I only had my dear ones upset, which is hurting me even more. Now, I'm trying my best to solve it all out. The more I'm trying, the more I'm hurting, not keeping in mind, that they've matters more important than me to worry about. And, even if they try, they can't stop worrying about me, which is not necessary for them at this time, and yet they are doing it. This is hurting them even more.
I'm trying to sort out things, and sort out myself, I'm really sorry for hurting, I don't want you to resent me for any reason. Mistakes happen, and as you all know, I've a knack of repeating them. So please, Forgive me, I know not what I do!

P.S.: I was in no plan to write all this, But now I want to keep it this way! Don't wish to delete it!