Friday, March 13, 2009

:) RIDING HAPPINESS :)

Back with a bang!!! Not sure about the bang thing, but I’m surely back with a difference. Finally I’m done with my examinations, which were really mentally exhausting. Now that I’ve got some time to myself want to utilize it to the best. I want to utilize my vacation at the best! HA! Those are just damn words. I want to do nothing, I want to watch movies, I want to sleep till late afternoons, and I want to do nothing! I enjoy doing nothing, but I know I’ll be bored enough! Or I might even not get the time to do all of that.

            Finally my exams have ended! I know you read it once, but I was just testing! Yeah! I’m getting a combination of feelings, just trying to sort it all out. The first feeling I get is, of course, it’s like someone took the load off my shoulders, but there’s something more to it, heart’s filling with Apprehension. The apprehension about another year-of course academic, coming to an end! Oh My God! Still unable or unwilling to swallow the bitter reality, but no other option left!

                  GULP!!!   

            Yeah another year came to and end, this reminds of the end of the previous year, as well as the beginning of this very year. I remember the statement, “I hope I’ve an equal or a more wonderful second year.” I think my wishes were accepted. Agreed that it wasn’t wonderful the way I’d expected it to be, but I loved it the way it was. You must be wondering, what about those sad, pessimistic poems I wrote in my previous posts, well that was just a passing moment, and it passed, and I’m happy that such a time came in my life, it came for the best for sure, after all

            EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A GOOD REASON!

            As I said life wasn’t going the way I’d expected, so I was a bit phobic to the change, but then I realized, it was for the best! I accepted the change! And I’m happy, happily riding along the new way!

            And on this way, I’ve people who matter to me the most! I don’t even need to name them, reading this they’ll come to know; they have a place somewhere here.

            Because they are RIDING HAPPINESS along with me!

2 comments:

sanket kambli said...

enjoy vacation

Sameeta Kambli said...

That I will!!!
Hopefully...more than enjoying..i want to utilize it