Monday, May 12, 2008

BACK WITH A BANG er......SNEEZE



After a long week I’m back. I’d been to my hometown. I’d gone there after 3 years that was after I’d finished my 10th board examinations. It was a real good change for my mind. It was at peace. The beauty has really soothed my nerves after a hectic week of working in Parle Company. I did everything that I wished to, enjoyed to the full extent. The results were bad, aching legs, sun burnt skin, but I do not regret it even a bit. Had lots of mangoes, so many that I don’t feel like having any more till next summer. The best part of all the vacations was the beach and the WAVES…enchanting!!!!! I felt like screaming whenever I saw them, and I couldn’t stop it, nor did I try to. Hats off to my grandfather whose 100th birthday we celebrated. He wasn’t frustrated with the noise and fuss at all! Long live grandpa!! After a nice week I come back at my Home, it feels like woken up suddenly from a pleasant dream, a dream I can see once again. Now I’ve got to gear up and be a Mumbaikar again. My mind can be geared up easily but my body can’t

as soon as I reached Home I started sneezing and it is going on! But honestly speaking this cold has become a part of my life, if I don’t catch cold within a month I wonder if I have any problem. Still it’s better to be fit and fine. I hope I get well soon. I think you’ll hope for the same

3 comments:

Ben said...

Hi, I really like your blog! Its a smart way to enjoy life! :) take care, saludos from Argentina!!-Ben

sanket kambli said...

maja maa che!

Soumil said...

Well,yah...that is 'supposed' to b lord voldy.By the way,I came across ur blog after I ran a blog search on orkut.Being frm the same school network,ur profile must hv come up on the first page.If you are 18+ i think u shud monetize ur blog.chek out Google Adsense.Keep writing...