Thursday, May 20, 2010

ESSEL-WORLD.....ESSEL-WORLD....


Essel-world…Essel-world…..This is the jingle ringing in my head whenever I think of yesterday. Yeah! I’d been to essel-world yesterday. It was an awesome day! Amusement parks are always awesome!

We were just the three of us, though more would be merrier, it was absolutely worth it. Vacation-time charges are higher than the usual; still felt we got more than what we paid for!

We had a lot of time, but the afternoon did not go that well, actually we just went ride after ride at the beginning, and I got a bit queasy, eventually, threw up! It was mostly the summer heat acting up! At first, it dampened my mood, I was embarrassed, and felt like a total loser, that I could not bear the rides. But then, I wasn’t going to let it ruin my mood for the day! I reminded myself, that I would be a loser if I don’t take it sportingly; I took rest between whenever I felt the same and continued having fun in the rides. You might have experienced, once you throw up, you feel nauseatic all the time, and another ride, would just trigger off another round of throwing up! So it did, I must’ve thrown up at least 4-5 times, and I don’t feel like a loser, so what, yes, physically I was weak! But, I don’t mind, because just accepting it, makes me feel like a winner.

But, things improved as the evening came along, the sun stopped torturing me with those strong waves, and I really started feeling fresher, and as we’d already done almost all rides once, we could decide which to repeat. Repeating is fun! Repeating rides consecutively (Read, jumping out of the ride immediately after it stops and standing in the queue again) is even more fun!

The most thrilling ride according to me was, ‘THUNDER’ and the most fun was ‘AQUA DIVE’, due to the heat, it was awesome to get drenched in that water over and over again!

The ride back from Essel-World to Gorai back in the ferry was even more memorable! Cool zephyr blowing, night sky full with stars, crescent shaped moon smiling at us, and nice mushy songs playing on the radio and my closest friends close to me! It felt as if this journey should never end! But journeys come to an end; there is always a destination which makes the journey even more intriguing! Because, we know, it’s going to come to an end, we just have to live every moment, enjoy every moment, not worrying how it would be after it comes to an end. Reminding me one thing, life, also, is pretty much similar, we just have to enjoy, without worrying, what the future would bring in!

All in all the day was awesome, wonderful, complete ‘PAISA VASOOL’, best way to spend a holiday and I’ve no regrets for the day, and the best part is that it also taught me small bitter-sweet lessons of life!

1 comment:

sanket kambli said...

you puked>>

heee heee..
ok i m just kidding..

good you enjoyed...
coz friends eventually move on.. with new sets of friends..

but you do have these memories that see you through..