Monday, October 18, 2010

No place like home...

The last blog seems so rushed! I’ve just tried to finish sentences, and have written sentences after sentences with no link at all. Well, this is what an empty stomach, tired eyes, and bored mind can come up with! Well, I was for a very long time in a cyber-café and just had decided to finish the article off!

Anyways, bragging about this city, I’ve so started liking will be done some other day! Actually, as of now, I’m missing my hometown! My home, the privacy of my room, the comforting presence of my teddy bear, the shoulder of my dearest friends, and the so unnerving yet comforting concern of my parents!

Missing you all a lot! Now, I’m just waiting to come home! Today can be called a day, I realize

THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME

1 comment:

sanket kambli said...

mere ko koi miss nahi karta..
teddy ko toh main dekh-loonga