Friday, October 8, 2010

Good-byes......

Just have no idea from where to start it’s been so long I haven’t blogged, exactly the same time when I’ve so much going in my life, starting from the time I came to Pune for my post-grad. Life can be highly unpredictable, and my indecisiveness just contributes more to it.

The last time I’ve blogged is about the trek I’d been to, I remember when I was telling my friends there that I’m really going, I’ve cleared the entrance, none believed. Somewhere even I didn’t believe in myself either. I took admission, that is when I knew I’m surely going to Pune, still my friends, and even my parents didn’t believe. They had to believe when I started all my packing a day before.

At times I feel like a criminal, for leaving my friends and family, but I know it’s stupid! Even though we are far, I know they, their thoughts and their wishes are still with me. Basically, they are with me, even when not around me.

The most difficult part was telling close ones good-bye, and ‘I’ll miss you’. It’s a lot easier to say, I’m so happy I’m finally getting rid of you! But there’s one thing I like about a goodbye. People close to us, realize how life will be difficult without us, and in the last few days try to show all the love they have for us!

Such are goodbyes, a little sweet, a little bitter, and a little salty due to the tears, but so full of emotions, that they can keep you alive in a new city till the time you make new friends in a new place!!!

1 comment:

sanket kambli said...

dont say anything...
you will ruin it...