Sunday, July 19, 2009

Flashback!!!!!



Today is 19th of July, and suddenly I realized tomorrow is my friend Parnavi’s birthday, due to which suddenly it struck me, this day last year, I was at “Cotton Green”, at Parnavi’s home, celebrating her birthday, rather celebrating our friendship.

I was just taking a look at the pictures, and memories flashed through my memory, I read the post posted on 27th July and I went into a trance…remembering all of that is just wonderful.

That would be one of those last moments when all of us had enjoyed together through and through. I am not crying, now, that we don’t have any such time together. I just want to thank all of you for giving me such memories. Whatever reasons our friendship didn’t work out, is not important. The thing that matters most right now is at least I’ve memories, which can bring a smile onto my face, no matter what!

Thanks again to all of you, thanks for all of it!!!

1 comment:

praju..sharing my thoughts said...

thats d beuaty of memories dear!!!!
baatein bhul jate hai......
yaadein yaad aati hai!!!!!